Monday, August 14, 2017

Summertime & the Livin's Easy

I can't believe school starts in a few short weeks! And I'm not ready to talk about how Luc will be in school full-time this year as a Kindergartner. That will be a post for the first day of school as I try to write a post through my stream of tears.

Since summer is just about over with, here's a recap of what we've been up to since the beach:

Luc being silly trying on Daddy's shirt:
 And Aria being silly trying on my pants:


Eating yummy treats with such passion, we look a mess! (It was really just Aria, who are we kidding?! She's such a foodie.)


 Hanging out with fun Uncle Bill whenever we get the chance before he and Aunt Alice move to North Carolina. :-(

Having some fun at the playground.














Lots & LOTS of biking!


Playing with friends in the evenings in the court:



Walks around the neighborhood and finding things:


These mushrooms appeared after a few days of storms.

Watching Christmas movies because I guess they're ready for some cooler weather...and presents!

Watching the cement truck redo the sidewalks in front of our house. What Excitement!!


Frederic & I got matching wave tattoos to celebrate our 10-year wedding anniversary.



While Mommy went to NY with Grandma for Jackie's bridal shower, Frederic took the kids to his parent's house for a little "camping" trip.

Me & Grandma





We received the money from the car insurance company to replace the car seats that were in Frederic's car from the accident a month ago. Luc upgraded to a high-back booster. No harness buckle. He's using a real seat belt. I am NOT ready for this!




No comments:

Post a Comment