Everything is Awesome!
![]() | |||||||||
I found some decorating ideas on Pinterest since Lego doesn't give away the rights for party supplies to be made. I bought 60 yellow cups and drew different Lego faces on each cup. And I'm proud of myself for letting go and getting the cake made at Wegmans instead of killing myself to do it myself and make it look nice and Frederic having to save my butt.
![]() |
| The Birthday Boy! |
I also found a party game on Pinterest for his Lego-themed party, freeze a Lego guy minifig in ice. The kids had to use warm water, salt, chopsticks, and metal forks to excavate the guys. They had a lot of fun racing to see who could do it first.
As party favors, I gave Lego sets. I bought a large container that came with instructions to make about 9-10 different things. Frederic and I made them a few nights before, printed off instructions, and put them in bags. There was a dinosaur, a submarine, a shark, a pirate ship, etc.
I also borrowed a Lego guy silicon mold from my brother. My intention was to make gummie candies, but the reality of the situation is I didn't have the time or the energy, and would definitely need another mold. So instead, I took some old RoseArt crappy crayons, smashed them up, put different colors shavings in each mold and melted them into Lego guy crayons.
I was pretty busy keeping the flow of the party going and not letting the kids get too distracted with playing with toys or hide n seek, that I forgot to take a lot of pictures of the actual party.
I did get some cake pics (thank you, Frederic, for decorating the cake with the Legos)!












No comments:
Post a Comment