I feel like I just updated about Aria the other day. How has another month already passed?
I stop and look at Aria and am amazed at how much of a toddler she is. She loves to copy Luc, and I feel that pushes her to learn things way faster than Luc at this age. She's so smart. And maybe that's why I feel like she was a baby for about a minute before she morphed into a little, feisty lady.
Luc's terrible twos started when he was 18 months. I remember a specific afternoon out on walk on the trails and we came up to the playground. It was already time to head home for dinner, etc so I told him no, we couldn't play today. As he reluctantly walked away behind me, he went into a raging tantrum. I had to carry him home. We went into our bathroom, sat on the cool floor, and I held him while he got it all out of his system. Aria is only 16 months old and she's starting her terrible twos tantrums already. She's got that angry cry, with some screaming, and swinging her arms around. But once you hold her in your arms, she calms down. How lucky are we that this is starting so early? :-\
14 teeth (the top two canines are taking their time to come in, and they're bothering her quite a bit at night)
New Words: Boo boo, More, cup, flower/fleur, cool, diaper, spoon, Me, Mine, ewww, ears, Thereyougo
Aria likes to "talk" and rambles on and on, though we don't understand about what. She's very passionate though when she does it. She also will break out into song randomly with "La La Laaaa!"
Favorite bedtime book picks (she picks it out): Time for Bed, Love My Shoes, Princess Baby
Favorite TV shows (yea, yea she's too young to be watching so much TV, but rules change when you have older kids to take care of at the same time, and my sanity to keep in the evenings after working all day and now with two cranky kids), if one of these shows are on, she's at a dead stop, watching: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, Lion Guard (she gets so excited just seeing a commercial for this show).
If you ask her if she pooped and has a stinky diaper she'll come over to you to pick her up to go get changed, or meet you at the stairs and climb up to her room. Thanks to Luc, she'll also tap her own butt when she hears anyone talk about butts.
Wants every thing Luc is playing with at that moment. She steals it from him, he gets mad, takes it back, she starts screaming and chasing after him. They really do love each other though, I swear.
Thinks it's hilarious to try to make me eat my hair. :-p
Is obsessed with flowers: seeing real ones outside, seeing flower patterns on fabric, saying the word flower.
Claps to the music.
Loves to dance with Luc in the kitchen. Then she falls on the floor and lays there waiting for him to come over and tickle her belly.

No comments:
Post a Comment