Aria's First Birthday Party
Saturday, January 9th 201611am- 1pm (but everyone stayed way later)
Mommy & Daddy
Luc
Grandma & Grandpa
Uncle Dave
Bonne-Maman & Bon-Papa
Great Aunt Alice & Uncle Bill
We had Aria's party at our house since it was going to be small. It made it easier on us to decorate and have the food there, etc. Thank goodness it's been an unusually mild winter, so we didn't have to worry about snow interfering with our plans.
The Theme of Aria's party was Pink and Gold.

![]() |
| The flower 1 that Mommy and Daddy made. |
Like usual, I decided to make the birthday cake. This will be the last year. I am not gifted with decorating baked goods. Frederic came to my rescue again to help me with the icing since I was making the cake fall apart. Luc helped me put the pink sprinkles on the cake after I outlined it in gold.
![]() |
| Yum, icing! |
Happy Birthday, Aria!














No comments:
Post a Comment