Thursday, June 19, 2014

Silly Things


Luc looked at himself in the mirror the other day and said, "Lookin' good!"

I kept telling Luc to be careful playing with his magnets on the fridge because if they go under the fridge there's no way we can get them out. Even after I stopped reminding him, when he picks up his magnets, he says, "I know, Mommy."

While saying goodbye to Luc in the morning, I tell him to be good at Grandma's. His response, "Yea, sure!"

Frederic needed to get the extension ladder out to clean bird poop off the shutter of the window outside. As Frederic was climbing the ladder, Luc tells him, "Be careful, Daddy!"

Though I haven't been nearly as sick with this pregnancy as I was with Luc, I'm still not feeling well most of the times. When Luc wants to do something, I tell him I'm not feeling well. Whenever Frederic arrives, he's quick to tell him, "Mommy no feel good, Daddy." So Frederic will sometimes take him outside so I can rest. As they leave Luc says, "Feel better, Mommy."

We're trying to teach Luc how to share things a little better. Frederic told him he'll have to start sharing a lot more soon because there's a baby in Mommy's tummy. Luc starts walking over to me on the couch and says, "Me get it out." Yikes! I don't think he really understands what's going on just yet.

Luc's also learned when asking for something that adding pretty pretty in front of please is a little more effective. When he says it, it sounds like: "Pitty pitty Peas."

1 comment: