Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Where Does He Learn These Things?
I woke Luc up this morning, like every week morning, at 6am. I picked him up out of his crib and laid him down on the changing pad on the floor to get him dressed for the day. I was able to change his pj shirt. Luc was still half asleep, I guess, when I checked to see if he woke up dry or not and needed a new diaper- it was dry, no diaper needed. I grabbed his pants for the day and was about to change his pants, when Luc stood up and started walking toward the door. I said, "Luc, we need to change your pants. You're still in your pjs." He looked down at his pants and said, "Me want these." I said, "But they're your pjs. Come put on your pants." Luc- "No, me fine." And walked to wake Frederic up.
Luc and I were horsing around on the couch the evening before, being silly. He was pretending to grab my craft stuff hidden beside the couch, and I was grabbing his feet and pulling him back. I sat next to him at one point, a little too close, and he started to push me with his feet saying. "Move your booty, Mommy! Out of my way!"
Luc's toy dropped off the side of the footstool one afternoon, so he climbed onto the footstool on his belly to lean over and reach it. I asked if he needed help, Luc: "I got it. No problem." while holding his hand up as to block me from coming over. Thirty seconds later, "Help, Mommy! Me stuck!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment