Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween, Halloween, This is Halloween!

Two days before Luc's first Halloween, Maryland and the North East were battling it out with Sandy the Hurricane. We were scared 1. she wasn't going to pass quick enough, and 2. there would be so much damage that Halloween would be cancelled. But alas, Sandy dumped her business on Monday, came back for seconds on Tuesday, and ran away by Wednesday morning. Wednesday night was perfect for some candy-collecting.

Yes, the typical costume for Luc would have been a monkey. But I'm honestly getting a little tired of all the monkey paraphernalia hanging around our house. I saw a cute circus lion costume in a craft magazine. Grandma was kind enough to put it all together for us.
I'm a Lion. Tada!
On the prowl
































Ryan, Katherine and Audrey came over to Trick or Treat with Luc and us. It was a lot more fun then going by ourselves, especially since the candy wasn't going to Luc. We did the entire street and got lots of goodies. By the end of the route, Luc insisted on walking the rest of the way, and walking up to the front doors, himself. He would also point to the candy he wanted to take out of the bowl, just like Audrey was doing.
Luc loved to see the other kids in their costumes as well. He seemed to really enjoy this holiday.



Audrey and Luc ready to get some candy


Lion Luc and Dada
Lion Luc and Mommy



Lion Luc and Soccer Mom


Luc walking along from house to house
Thank you, Grandma, for making my lion costume!



1 comment:

  1. No monkey costume for this little monkey??? He is seriously the cutest little lion I've ever seen! I wish we could all have gone trick-or-treating together.

    ReplyDelete