These months are passing way too quick!
4-Month check up
Weight: 13 lbs, 8 oz.
Height: 24.5 inches
We had taken out the high chair because Luc was getting annoyed when he was too low and couldn't look around. Well now, he's starting to stand for a few minutes at a time when you hold him up. So now instead of whining when he's laying down, he's whining when he's sitting, and now wants to stand. This becomes quite a work out for us when he'd rather play standing than laying. I kinda can't wait til he can sit on his own.
Luc is still rolling over from front to back and back to front- but it's sporadic. I guess when the mood suits him.
He is also starting to reach for his toes and finds them fascinating.
Best of all- he gives a big belly laugh when you tickle him or make funny sounds and faces. It's the best sound in the world!
We took Luc to New York with us this past weekend and spent two days in the city. He got to see the Statue of Liberty from Battery Park, Times Square, Wall St., and ride the subway. He couldn't stand staying in his carseat in the stroller, so we had to carry him the whole day. Unfortunately, the weather was rainy and cold, and that with his crying to be held, he lost his voice by Sunday night. I miss his coos and ahhs so much.
This pic is on St. Patty's Day when we took him with us on a walk.
I love it when their little personality starts to come out - like Luc who is apparently curious an determined. I can't wait to see him. Soon?
ReplyDeleteThank goodness for carry-ons. I'm glad you brought it along or else it could have been a pretty miserable trip.
DeleteThat Carry-on is a Life Saver!!! Thank you so much for lending it to us!! :)
ReplyDeleteWe hope we get to see you guys soon...