Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Kindergartener Luc


Though he doesn't always like to admit it, Luc is loving Kindergarten so far. Well, he's already over the homework (he gets it at least 4 times a week, plus weekly vocab words). He does very well completing his homework on his own once I read the directions. I figured out a way to get him to learn his vocab words. While he's stuck in his car seat on the 30 minute drive home from Grandma's every day, we go over the words and definitions. Since he learned them all for last Friday, he was picked on to tell the definition and got a sticker for his chart!

He still doesn't mind wearing a uniform everyday, though he prefers his P.E. days (Mon, Tues, Thurs) because he wears a t shirt and shorts or sweatpants.

While sitting in his favorite class, computer, he sits next to Emma (whom he's been in classes with since PK 3), and they decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Luc admits it was mostly his idea, though I'm not sure I believe that. They sit together at lunch and play during recess. When asked how his relationship is going, he answered "Good!" Otherwise, he blushes when you mention her.

There's anew boy in his class named AJ who has the same Lego Batman lunch bag as him, and he's super excited. He's being slow getting to know him and play with him in class though.

The year is off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment