Monday, June 8, 2015

Pedal, Pedal! Go, Go!

Um, how did we go from this...

Luc got this trike for his First Birthday.


to this?...

Luc, riding like a pro.




Aria now has a new toy, though she liked trying to chew the horn best.
Luc picked up biking with training wheels like a natural. He's only fallen off a few times. He loves going around and around the block. Even in one day of biking he's needed less and less help getting a little more momentum to get up an incline.

Watching him bike by himself, up and down the street, made him look like such a little big kid, not even a toddler anymore. (I'm having a hard time with this aging thing). And it reminded me of when I was kid and doing the same thing with my brother.

He wore himself out from biking all day, when we put him to bed he told us, "I think I know what's wrong with me. I'm tired."

No comments:

Post a Comment