Friday, March 13, 2015

Luc @ 3.25

Lots can change in just a few months' time.

Since November, Luc:

-Can identify most of the letters in the alphabet correctly
-Spell his name
-Type is name on the computer all by himself
-Type Mommy, Daddy, Aria on the computer while we tell him what letters to press that spell the word
-Tries to write his name, can do better trying to tracer the letters we write first
-Recognize numbers
-Knows and types the password to our laptop at home to turn it on ("You have to press Enter, Mommy, to make it go.")


watching WordWorld on the iPad

Favorite TV shows: Nick Jr Shows, he's moved on from Disney Jr (Yay! I was loosing my mind with the repeats), even though he still likes Mickey Mouse: Team Umizoomi, Paw Patrol, Mike the Knight, Little Charmers, Wallykazam
Favorite Movies: Toy Story, Polar Express
Favorite Color: Purple (and no one else is allowed to like it)
Favorite Things to Do:
-ride on his scooter
-go to the playground
-play outside
-take a bath
-help cook
-help vacuum
-play with his train track
-kiss and hug his sister, hold her, hold her hand, and play with her during "Tummy Time"

Favortie Games:
-chase with the remote controlled car
-play fort with the kitchen chairs and blanket

Things Luc's Said Recently:
-I was pretending he scared me when he was acting like a monster and told him I'd have nightmares and need him to sleep with me. He said, "That's why me always here for you, Mommy."
-"Me Looooove having a baby sister." (I hope he remembers that when he gets older)
-"Daddy's my favorite." (Burn.)
But
-to Me: "You're the best!" (I'll take it.)
-While getting ready for bed, Luc likes to have Aria next to him so he can hold her hand. When we're done he tells her, "I'm sorry, Aria. I have to go to bed now."
-To Aria:
~"Awww, you're so cute!"
~"Come here, my girl."
~"Don't cry, Aria. I here."
-When Aria cries, "That's what babies do."

-"Me love chocolate, you know."
-To Luc: "See you later alligator." Luc: "Bye bye, Cali mouth." (back and forth, replace Cali for anything else around, i.e.: car mouth, blanket mouth, etc.)
-"Jeez, boy!" when he drops something.
-Me: "Luc, be careful." Luc: "I know. Big boys always be careful, right?"
-"The sun is up! Yay! Time to wake up."
-While changing his diaper before bed, Luc farted. Frederic and I started laughing and Luc said, "Didn't see that coming, huh?" 






No comments:

Post a Comment