Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year. Frederic thought of a gift to get me, but since his back was hurting him, he didn't get time to shop for it. Saturday we went to the mall to buy it, realizing I would rather have something else, we went to Teavana where I got some yummy loose tea and a tumbler with a built in infuser. Awesome for work!
Frederic couldn't lift Luc for a few days, so I got up with him in the mornings this weekend. Luckily, Luc slept in til 6am both days. Woot!
Good Morning!





















Again this year, we went to Reisterstown to have lunch with my parents, brother, aunts, uncles, cousin, and grandmother. Luc was very well behaved at the restaurant- whew! Afterward, we went to Frederic's parents house for dinner...and we forgot the dessert at home. grrr

Can I have the flower, Luc?

 <3
Luc, my little curious clown, has expanded my heart beyond measure. He has opened my eyes to the little things I once knew, but quickly forgot as an adult. He has taught me what true sacrifice means and showed me what unconditional love feels like in return. He has tested my patience. He has made me laugh the hardest in my life.
As my Mother has always been for me, I hope to never fail to be Luc's ears to listen, voice of reason, and heart of endless love.
Luc? Can I have a kiss?? It's Mother's Day!

1 comment: