Luc is 6 months old! 6 months from now we'll be having his 1st Birthday party. Whoa.
Weight: 15 lbs
Height: 26 inches
-Skinny & Tall, just like his Daddy!
He rolls around like crazy and does circles on his stomach to get around. He's trying to figure out how to crawl and is dying to be able to move around more. We already bought the baby gates.
He still loves to stand more than sit, and sit more than lay down.
Luc is still in love with carrots, but sweet potatoes are becoming his new favorite. He does not like the sour/tart taste of apples/applesauce. Nor is he a fan of peas. Though I can't blame him. I tried them and they are pretty strong.
Luc's eye lids get a pink color when he's really tired- just like his dad. And he still gets frustrated easily.
When he eats solids, Luc still makes that yummm mmm sound with every bite. And I wondered where he got that from...until Frederic and I were eating dinner the other night and Frederic made the same sounds with a few bites of the meal. Genetics are a funny thing.
Luc loves to be outside and go for walks. We're making good use of the trails around us.
He's doing a good job drinking out of the sippy cup...when he's not allowed to drink water from our glasses.
Luc is now falling asleep at night on his side. I've never seen a baby fall asleep, or even sleep, on their side. But this is his preference.
Just in time for his 6-month appointment and shots, Luc started running a fever the day before. It got up to 101.7. Poor thing. But the next day it was a lot lower, but the doctor could tell he was fighting something. At the same time, I started to feel a cold coming on. Luc was fine within a few days without developing any cold symptoms. He handled not feeling well just better than me, but then again I don't have my mom and grandma holding and snuggling me all day.
Good thing you got those baby gates. I have a feeling they will come in handy very soon. He's a cutie and I can't believe it's already been 5 months since I've last seen him. Time flies!
ReplyDelete